Large-scale Procedural Pacman
This is my own take on the classic pacman game, with the project adhering to the specifications given a UNI assignment.
Within this you can opt to either play a more classic level, or you can generate a random map with a specified size and amount of ghosts.
Same as normal pacman, eat all the pellets to complete the level but unlike the original will just be sent back to the home screen when the level is completed.
Every so often the cherry bonus will fly across the centre of the screen.
- Use the WASD keys to control pacman.
- M opens and closes the minimap for the random map scene.
- Red: will follow the outside wall in a clockwise direction
- Blue: will attempt to move as far away from pacman as possible
- Pink: will move in a random direction
- Orange: will attempt to move towards pacman in the shortest possible path
*Note larger map sizes and ghost amounts can potentially create some lag
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.